Thursday, March 18, 2010

WP Robot Review: 8 Autoblogging Tools in 1 Wordpress Plugin

Powerful autoblogging plugin for Wordpress weblogs. I came accross this software sometime in September. It seems to be a good tool to use for my internet

Many bloggers have experimented with autoposting, Wp Robot is one of the best autoblogging solutions available....easy to use and keeps your blogs fresh!

Wordpress Info found on jaysalomon.com

I came accross this software sometime in September. It seems to be a good tool to use for my internet marketing promotions. But I had my doubts obviously, I've seen so many "automation tools" that were very promising but turned to be "duds." After tinkering with it and trying it out on a couple of my blogs, all I can say is that this software is "great!" It is so easy to implement and the intructions are easy to follow. It works as promised.

"Automatically post Youtube Videos, Amazon Products, eBay auctions, Clickbank ads and much more to your blog without lifting a finger."

Now...I can guarantee that it is true. This plugin will allow you to automatically create blog posts from 7 different sources, namely;

ONLY the translation module is different from the rest: It does not add new content to your blog, but instead can translate any content created by other modules into many languages. By using its powerful multi-translation feature it can also be used to rewrite posts and create unique content instantly!

WP Robot has now added increased functionality and targeting, a Flickr module, an incredible MIX Feature which allows you to Mix the contents from other modules together into one post, and it has enhanced the Ebay module by now incorporating RSS so that each one of your posts by keyword is autoupdating for the life of the post.

I personally have not used a software like this that works seemlessly. And with the constant updates, you can be sure that WP Robot will continue to have excellent support and functionality.

Read More About Wordpress...

No comments:

Post a Comment