Monday, March 22, 2010

PLR Articles,Article Manager,Article Posting,Auto posting -- hostgator

Imagine a Tireless Personal Assistant, Working Day in Day Out To Publish All Your Articles on Regular Basis - Wordpress and Blogger compatible...

Many bloggers have experimented with autoposting, Wp Robot is one of the best autoblogging solutions available....easy to use and keeps your blogs fresh!

Wordpress Info found on www.articlemanagerdx.com

"Upload Your PLR Articles/RSS Feeds To One Location On Your Webhost, Then Post Them To Your Blogs At The Specified Dates, and In The Specified Categories ...with one button click"

Hi Edna, Thanks for letting me be one of the early adapters of your latest creation. ArticleManagerDX is a brilliant set-and-forget script that allows me to build my WordPress blogs over time with quality content. I had thousands of PLR articles gathering dust on my hard drive. Now I just import them to AMdx and assign them to one of my WordPress blogs (built with WPManagerDX!). The single cron job posts the articles to my blogs at the frequency I set, and then emails me when the project is done. It couldn't be easier. After I'm notified that my project is complete, I know it's time to upload my next batch of articles for that blog. I no longer need to grab RSS feeds for less-than-ideal content for my sites. I choose the relevant articles from among my PLR collection and build a quality informational site that my visitors find value in reading. AMdx works flawlessly and integrates nicely with WPManagerDX to create an automated site building system that doesn't look 'scraped' or auto-generated! You've got a winner here. Best regards,Susan Mathiesen

If you have hundreds, or even thousands of PLR articles doing nothing on your PC, then get ready to turbo charge them and have them posted to blogs in no time. You do NOT have to spend countless hours publishing your articles manually. You are about to breathe a huge sigh of relief...

With Article ManagerDX you will be able to totally control the way Your Articles and/or RSS Feeds (New Feature!) will appear and when to post on your blogs without the need to go into each wordpress blog you have and manually writing the posts and setting the time to publish...

Think of Article ManagerDX as your personal assistant always there to help you when you need to get those articles published on your blogs - no need to pay anyone to do this for you - you can do it yourself easily and effortlessly...

Read More About Wordpress...

No comments:

Post a Comment