Thursday, March 25, 2010

Plugin Upgrades -- Elliott C. Back

WP Hashcash has gotten a much needed update, to version 3.2. The new version doesn't output buffer the whole page and make random replacements to the HTML code. Rather, it navigates to select items in the DOM at load time and replaces them as appropriate. The techniques should work in all browsers, [...]

Many bloggers have experimented with autoposting, Wp Robot is one of the best autoblogging solutions available....easy to use and keeps your blogs fresh!

Wordpress Info found on elliottback.com

WP Hashcash has gotten a much needed update, to version 3.2. The new version doesn't output buffer the whole page and make random replacements to the HTML code. Rather, it navigates to select items in the DOM at load time and replaces them as appropriate. The techniques should work in all browsers, but may not; I have tested in Firefox only. Willing volunteers can leave bug reports on this post! I will also be running the new WP Hashcash on this blog.

WP Autoblog has been upgraded to deal with missing rss author information, and to ping services. If anyone knows how best to attribute syndicated content in RSS, please let me know. The major problem is that most Wordpress themes will link the title to their own blog, leaving the only other option tagging on an "Original post by..." line at the bottom of the article.

I tried plugin. But it doesn't create categories for the post. It only posts into a category named "Array" How will i solve this problem?

I don't have any great plugin ideas recently, so I thought I might post a drop-box here on the blog for you to leave plugin ...

Check out this nifty Adsense Reporting plugin for the Google deskbar: http://www.airbearso... It reports daily/weekly/monthly statistics for you Adsense account, including earnings, impressions, clicks, click ...

This plugin was intended so I could aggregate some of my and my family members blogs together on my front page using an all-Wordpress solution.

Read More About Wordpress...

No comments:

Post a Comment