Saturday, March 27, 2010

Content Automation - WP Robot

Generate great content with WP Robot

Many bloggers have experimented with autoposting, Wp Robot is one of the best autoblogging solutions available....easy to use and keeps your blogs fresh!

Wordpress Info found on www.blogussion.com

I have never gotten into the idea of generating content automatically on a blog, but that wasn't until I did a little research on it. Auto content generation can be very popular for flipping blog websites, and creating some great blogs.

So I found out about a great Wordpress plugin called WP Robot. It's a plugin that you simply install into WordPress, and you're set to easily populate your blog with great content. In this post, I'm going to go over with you my experience using this plugin.

I have never tried any other content generator, but I have to say that after using WP Robot on a blog that it's probably one of the best in the market! I was even more surprised by all of the options available to you in the admin panel.

The WP Robot settings separate themselves from the other settings boxes and makes it easy to find in your admin panel. There are no options in this plugin that are not needed, and anything you can touch or customize makes a significant difference in how this plugin interacts with your blog.

As I went through the settings, I found everything to be neatly organized and easy to find. That's a very important factor for a plugin with as many options as this one has - have an easy to use interface!

I couldn't find anything I didn't like about the interface, and had no beef with any of the options and how they affected the blog. Here is an overview of most of the features that really stand out in the options panel.

Read More About Wordpress...

No comments:

Post a Comment