Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Free Wordpress Autoblog Plugin | MetaFever.com | Blogging

WP Article Fetch is a free autoblog plugin for Wordpress will post thousands of articles to your web site. Keyword & Category based insertion make building targeted sites easier than ever.

Many bloggers have experimented with autoposting, Wp Robot is one of the best autoblogging solutions available....easy to use and keeps your blogs fresh!

Wordpress Info found on www.metafever.com

I am releasing a free Wordpress automatic content (autoblog) plugin called wpArticleFetch.com.

Many of you have noticed that in the past I endorsed the autoblog plugin called Ultimate Content Fetcher. . . . well here is a funny story about that.

So I rank on the front page of Google for the keyword "Ultimate Content Fetcher" and I threw a heavy endorsement to their software since I personally used it.

Once I achieved this mammoth task of ranking on the front page for ultimate content fetcher (not) . . . I contacted the owner and ask him if there is an affiliate program so I could at least earn a bit from my endorsement. (now would be a good time to read my FTC disclosure, you understand that I like to make money).

It might appear at this point that I am being a kind of black-hat-autoblog-white-knight of sorts, but it's really not true. My original plan was to sell this bad boy for around $50 - $150 same as the other guys producing similar software.

I have just released version 1 of Monster Clicks WP Cloaker (a leading Wordpress cloaker) which included a RSS scrapper and auto content feature (autoblog).

Read More About Wordpress...

1 comment:


  1. Hello,

    we provide affordable and result-oriented SEO services, please give a chance to serve you.


    Thanks
    Admin: E07.net

    ReplyDelete