Friday, March 26, 2010

How to have auto post wordpress blog

If you want to have your wordpress blog auto posted, what are you going to do? I always want this to happen but I do not know how. Not until today. Today, I

Many bloggers have experimented with autoposting, Wp Robot is one of the best autoblogging solutions available....easy to use and keeps your blogs fresh!

Wordpress Info found on onlinemarketingsite.net

If you want to have your wordpress blog auto posted, what are you going to do? I always want this to happen but I do not know how. Not until today. Today, I found a way that I can auto post my wordpress theme with a single free auto post plugin. I don't have to spend money on doing this and I am proud with it. Actually, I could have sold this for some money. I see many people are paying monthly fee for having their sites auto feeded. Anyway, if someone find this post. It is his or her lucky day then.

It is called feedwordpress plugin made by a gentleman called Charles Johnson. I don't want to dig deep into the details of this plugin. Just be sure that it works. Download the plugin from the above link.

1 Unzip the file. It contains a few files inside. Now, here is what you need to do. If you do follow this, you don't have to read the manual.

feedwordpress.php` in your WordPress `plugins` directory update-feeds.php` in your WordPress `wp-content` directory. rss-functions.php` (archived in`OPTIONAL/wp-includes`) into your WordPress `wp-includes` directory

3 Login to wp admin account. Activate feedwordpress plugin. 4 There will be line below the plugin asking if you want to upgrade. Click upgrade. If you don't upgrade, the whole process will not work. The upgrade link is just below the plugin name on the plugin area.

5 Go to setting. and then go to syndicate. 6 set up to get the feed from here. Go to syndicated author. You will se the link syndicated site. Click there. The link will lead to a different page.Select documentation. Edit documentation. Select switch button on the right. Then fill in the url on use another feed.Then put new source of your feed. Select use this feed. Click on use this feed again. 7 Then it will ask if you want to update feeds now. Click update.

Read More About Wordpress...

No comments:

Post a Comment