Monday, March 22, 2010

Wordpress Autoblog Plugin - Which Automated Blog Content Tool Is ...

As with any other technology you buy, there are a wide range of options to select from when you are looking at for an automated blog tool. There is also a wide

Many bloggers have experimented with autoposting, Wp Robot is one of the best autoblogging solutions available....easy to use and keeps your blogs fresh!

Wordpress Info found on wordpressautomaticblogcontentplugin.com

As with any other technology you buy, there are a wide range of options to select from when you are looking at for an automated blog tool. There is also a wide discrepancy in functionality that these products provide. I looked high and low for automated blog tools which provided a set of functionality that I predefined, and believe that I have been able to find every possible automated blog tool that exists today.

So it was with this list of criteria that I started my search. Now the reason I did such an extensive search is because I was looking for an automated blog platform for my own business. I had played around with niche markets for several years using some eBay tools which have been profitable from the very beginning. I had been thinking about other niches that I wanted to target but I wanted something other than eBay content. So I started looking to see what type of new tools were available and did an extensive search on every angle possible to find these tools.

After several days of extensive searching, I was actually quite pleased with the number of tools that I found. The following is a list of several automated blog options that I feel are worth consideration, but there are probably other tools also available, so my apologies if I missed any that should have been included. I have also listed what I perceive to be the strengths and weaknesses of each, although I have more knowledge about some of them than I do the others:

In the first few days of owning WP Robot, I set up a couple of new blogs, and added the plugin to a couple of existing blogs that I was struggling to write content. On a separate news blog that I have, I set up WP Robot to post hourly updates from several news sources through RSS feeds. I am already seeing better traffic results because my blog has more new, fresh and original content that my visitors can find through the search engines.

I realize that internet marketers get deluged daily with "can't miss" offers, or products that will make you a gazillion dollars on autopilot. I'm not making those claims because I don't know what niche you plan on pursuing. But I can tell you without a doubt that if you are looking for an automated blog tool that populates keyword relevant article and monetization content, WP Robot is a product you should look at more closely. I believe the people that jump on this product early will be able to dominate whatever niche they want to target.

[...] Wordpress Autoblog Plugin - Which Automated Blog Content Tool Is ... hopfeed_affiliate='fwsjay'; hopfeed_affiliate_tid=''; hopfeed_cellpadding=5; [...]

Read More About Wordpress...

No comments:

Post a Comment