Friday, March 26, 2010

Thoughts On Autoblogging Software for WordPress | WP Addict

WP Addict, Get Your WordPress Fix Here!

Many bloggers have experimented with autoposting, Wp Robot is one of the best autoblogging solutions available....easy to use and keeps your blogs fresh!

Wordpress Info found on wpaddict.net

Posted by Nile | Posted in Plugins | Posted on 02-13-2010 | 1860 Commentshttp://wpaddict.net/thoughts-on-autoblogging-software-for-wordpress/Thoughts+On+Autoblogging+Software+for+WordPress2010-02-13+10%3A39%3A44Nile

At first, when I thought about this issue, I had a brain fart and about calling software that scrapes content onto WordPress blogs were autobots. See what happens when blond hair takes over the brain...

I think it is because of WP Robot, that started the idea off. WP Robot is a plugin for WordPress that allows a use to basically scrape keyword related content selected by the website owner. I see a lot of the sites out there and they are using plugins like WP Robot.

This is without anyone's permission to post. Often, I see in my WordPress admin panel links to these sites and have to delete them. They have no real value! This is not autoblogging - it IS scraping content. There is no human interaction. How can such a product make people money? Forgive me, but perhaps I just do not understand or it is the fact I would rather physically write my own articles. These sites cannot provide valuable back links no matter how many articles a day the site auto posts. This defeats the purpose of having a site with original content.

What are your thoughts about autoblogging and sites that use them as an article mashup?

This website uses IntenseDebate comments, but they are not currently loaded because either your browser doesn't support JavaScript, or they didn't load fast enough.

Read More About Wordpress...

No comments:

Post a Comment